Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thank You

I got the word last night that my mom is now doing better. They put her on a Z Pack and also something else with a name that I have forgotten. Anyway, it is very powerful and will help her to recover. Thank you so much for your prayers and calls.

-------

I have a request of those of you ministers out there who read this blog. It doesn't matter if you specialize in youth, preaching, family, senior care, evangelism, involvement, spiritual formation, worship or anything else. I just need some help from you out there. I am looking for some great resources in the field of ministering to the needs of people. If you have read a book, seen a video or know of something that is a valuable help, please make a comment or email me with a list of these items. If you are anything like me, you use all the help you can lay your hands on. Just let me know of anything you consider outstanding.

-------

Oh, and by the way, I still have a full head of hair. No mohawk this time. We were 15 shy of the desired number last Sunday.

No comments: