Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Please Pray

I am taking a break from blogging today just to ask that you please pray for my mom, Jean Mitchell. She has a fever of 104 right now and dad is trying to cool her down. If that doesn't work they will leave for the emergency room tonight. She is a cancer survivor, but it left her with lymphedema in her right arm and barely any immune system. Because of that, she catches everything that goes around and has a continual cough. Her health is not as good as it should be and the family is worried about her constantly. Please lift her up to the throne room of God as soon as you read this blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will keep you mom in my prayers, Jimmy.

Thanks for telling us this. I had not idea your mother was in such bad health. I hope she comes through OK.

I'll see you tomorrow night at church.