Friday, April 25, 2008

New Singing Group

Last night was the first meeting of the new singing quintet that has yet to be named. Jason B, Philip H, Cade S, Chad T and I met together in my office and knocked out some great tunes together! I have to say that we don't sound too shabby. Cade takes a powerful lead, I sing alto and Chad brings the smooth tenor while Jason and Philip work the baritone and bass blend. For our first meeting all together, we mixed/blended well. I came away highly impressed with the sound. One of our elders walked in and we let him be our audience for a while. Our first performance will be this coming Tuesday at the Diamante Country Club in Hot Springs Village. It is going to be a great night. Just can't wait for this to be a regular thing!!

1 comment:

Ose said...

Bill Gaither called inquiring about you guys! (I heard!)

You sounded awesome!