Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's

Lonely days are gone. My sweetie's coming home! Elizabeth is driving down tomorrow with Grammy (Jim Gardner's mom, Sherry) our dog and cat, Peanut and Gabbi, our clothes and some books in tow. I am so excited to see my sweet pea!

I couldn't bear the loneliness anymore. We were going to wait on the carpet guys with no way of knowing exactly when they would get around to laying the living room floor, so I took matters into my own hands. I made some calls, asked a few favors and voila: She is coming tomorrow!! Happiness is an understatement at this moment!

Even though I was alone on Valentine's, my joy for her arrival is unbounded or unbridled or however you want to put it...

I feel like I am blabbering on like a schoolboy with a huge crush. I am just very excited to see the woman that completes my heart once again.

No comments: