Monday, February 27, 2006

Pray All The Time

I am sorry that I did not blog last Friday, but I was subbing for the High School and I did not have a way to get on a computer. I tried to no avail.

The reason my blog is late today is because I was subbing for a half day this morning in Music Theory, Ear Training and Music History. It was fun because I know a thing or two about those subjects!

I then directed the music this afternoon for the funeral of Hurston Hallmark here in the auditorium. We had a good number of singers arrive for the service. The singing sounded great!

-------

I am saddened to hear of the passing of one of my faves on television and movies: Don Knotts. His characters will forever stay in my mind-Barney Fife and Mr Furley among the top.

-------

If you have not read Jim Gardner's blog, please do. It shares an email from the secretary in Hot Springs Village about a great leader in the church over there. Jeff Bearden and his family are going through a tough time right now. Please keep them and the church family in your prayers.

While we are on the subject of prayers, I ask that you keep my Mom and Dad in your prayers. Lift them up and place them in the arms of our Father in Heaven.

Also, my brother-in-law and sister are going trough some struggles. Please take them to the throne room of God.

No comments: