Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This morning I was able to sit in on my first official Elder/Minister meeting. I love to sit in with wise, God-loving men and soak up words of counsel and knowledge. It is also a treat to work alongside Jim Gardner once again and to get to know and glean insight from Allan Stanglin. I know that we will make a great team here in Marble Falls!

This afternoon, I will be sitting down with Allan to learn more about the youth composition and innerworkings. He will be handing over the reins, so to speak.

This evening, I am blessed to have dinner with the Stanglins and catch the Lady Mustangs battle it out on the basketball court.

My days here have been filled to the brim with breakfasts, lunches and dinners. But most of all companionship while my sweet wife finishes things up in Arkansas. I miss her so much.

No comments: