Monday, February 06, 2006

Right To Work

I am tired right now. But it is a good, no great, tired. Yesterday, I was able to teach the 9-12 youth in the morning; lead the morning worship; eat with Care Group 1; lead some songs for the devotional at the Gateway Assisted Living Facility; sit in on my first Education Meeting; and I finally wrapped up the day at the Gardners' house for the youth Super Bowl Party/Devotional. Yesterday was a big day for me and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am so excited to be here and to be used as a servant in God's Kingdom.

Everyone here has been so good to me. Maybe a little too good...my waist is expanding at a rapid rate!! Thank you for all the invites, meals, desserts, cards, calls and warm smiles. I have been truly blessed by all of you-my new family. May God continue to bless you as you seek His will.

No comments: