Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Too Late

Yesterday, I was unable to blog because I mismanaged my time. What I thought would be the most opportune time turned out to be full of other conflicts.
Here is the layout of my day yesterday:

Our meeting with the Elders ran longer than I expected. It was a good meeting, though.

I grabbed a bite for lunch and brought it back to the office.

Some girls from the youth group called me to tell me that they were stranded at Storm's(a Sonic type restaurant) and needed a lift to another vehicle.

I met with Allan and Jim about the Winter High School Retreat coming up this weekend.

I left to be with Elizabeth and get ready to go...

To the Lady Stangs basketball game in Dripping Springs, which is about an hour away.

We had dinner afterwards with the Futrells, the Herringtons and Jeremy at El Charro.

Then we grabbed a couple of Blizzards from DQ on the way home.

I could have then picked up my laptop at the office on the way home, but decided to fill you in this morning.

How you like them apples?

No comments: