Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sweet Pea Is Coming!

I leave this afternoon to pick up my sweet wife from the Austin airport. I am so happy that she is coming home today. I just don't think that we could take another day without. Ok, I will honor my friends request that I do not get too sappy. Oh, I just can't help it! My days and nights are not the same without her-they lack energy, color and the joy of seeing her sweet, smiling face. Where would I be without Elizabeth to comfort me when I am sad, encourage me when I am frustrated, pick me up when I am down and just make me feel great to be in marital bliss? I would be lost, that's where! I could go on, but I will save it to tell her when she flies in tonight.

1 comment:

Laura C said...

Dont be discouraged Read phil.4:13 you can do all things through christ who strengthens you.