Friday, March 03, 2006

Back To Work

Well, here I am back in the office. I have been here all day, but have been busy with meetings and preparation for Sunday. I went to lunch with JimG and then drove over to the Post Office to send in my tax forms. Whew!! That is out of the way!

I feel a little better today, but I am still puny.

-----------

This next segment is for those of you from the Village and surrounding areas.

How are you doing out there, Chae? I see that you have been checking in on my blogsite. I miss you. I hope that Harding University is treating you well.

Mike, Jeff and families: Please know that we all are praying fervently for you during this time of pain. We love you all.

McKayla and Ruey-hang in there. God will make a way when there seems to be no way. Hey, that should be a song...

Steph, I know that you and Jeffrey have made great friends in Iowa by now.

Courtney, I am praying for you and for Mimi Land.

All the rest of you, I really don't know how things are in your lives, but I keep you in my prayers. You can always email me.

Oh, I can't wait to know how the Youth Guy works out this weekend.

I love and miss you all and I hope that you are leaning on each other in this time of transition. Keep in touch.

No comments: