Thursday, March 02, 2006

I am sorry that the blogs have been small and few. I have been a little under the weather lately, all the while working this Marriage Matters seminar. Pretty much making sure that all of the 50+ children(ages starting at 2) were watched while the parents were in the auditorium. I was feeling so bad today that I took a 3 and a half hour nap when I got home from subbing at the school. I think I have the crud.

Thanks go out to all of those that signed up to help me. You will all be pleasantly rewarded. Berrilyn, you are a saint! Elizabeth and I could not have done it without you.

Speaking of the seminar, I want to say that Jerry and Lynn Jones are amazing people. They used just the right amount of facts, humor and Biblically based material while conveying the message of living in a marital relationship for a lifetime. Elizabeth and I were so happy to be a part of something great. Every night we would go home and talk about everything that we had learned that night. What a blessing this has been for all of us in this community!

I will blog again in the morning. I hope that I feel better than I do today.

No comments: