Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Griffin

One of the young men in my student ministry has started a blog. Check out the new blog from the sensational David Griffin. I will also add him to my links.

----------------

Today was the first day that my wife and I subbed on the same campus. Ithought it was pretty cool to know that just down the hall a ways my wife was teaching Music Theory and Music History while I was teaching French I and II! I know, I know-little things make me happy. I just think it's cool. We do it again tomorrow, but this time we get to wear jeans!

----------------

I gotta run. We are having an Elders/Ministers meeting in a few. I will be back soon.

1 comment:

Jimmy Mitchell said...

Alyssa,

It is so good to hear from you! How are all of you doing up there in J'Ville? I miss you so much.

Keep In Touch.
Jimmy