Friday, August 01, 2008

My Next Door Neighbors Are Vampires


They are!!!

El and I started noticing that, once the building of the house to the left of us was completed, no one came. But, the lawn would be mowed & edged and the sidewalks would be swept every other week. The place continued to get spruced up and kept in more than decent shape when no one was looking. We still haven't seen them doing it.

At first we thought that it was being kept up by some sort of hired out lawn care people for the soon-to-be-residents, but that is not the case.

Our neighbors have moved in already!!

Just at some time when no one was awake.

I still have not seen them.

El has, though.

But only once.

At night!!

And they were scary.

I believe we have some vampires in our neighborhood.

Maybe it's because I am in the middle of a pretty scary vampire novel. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me! Maybe they work the graveyard shift.

There's a whole lot of maybes that can be inserted. We could go on and on.

Let's face the facts here, though. They might be nocturnal bloodsucking fiends.

You decide.

No comments: