Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Out of Sorts

I didn't blog yesterday because I was just too out of it.

First off, I have been feeling a little under the weather (a cold trying to come on and an ugly fever blister-add to that an under the weather/cranky spanky baby girl) yet really happy at the same time.

Then mix in trying to get a lot done and plan and visit and mow and prepare for upcoming events-all keeping me out late at night.

Also, going to see one young and healthy member recover from a heart attack and some older members that are about to leave the hospital and go under hospice care has made me pretty blue.

This is getting me all out of sorts!

I tried to nuke some oatmeal in the fridge 2 times this morning! If that's not out of sorts, I don't know what is!!!!

And to top it all off, my partner in crime, Mike Knappier, has just played the worst of all pranks on me. I won't go into detail, but I will tell you that I deserved it from one huge mischievous prank that I pulled on him in June. It was coming. I knew it. But I just wasn't ready for it. It was, in the language of our newest minister, muy malo!!!

5 comments:

Marla said...

Details, please...;)

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, Jimmy!

The whole summer has been out of sorts for you. However, despite the difficulties, you continue to do the Lord's work very well. We are blessed to have such a spiritual person as you!

TTOW, man!!

Jimmy Mitchell said...

Marla,

I will let the muy malo man tell you about how bad he is!!

Jimmy Mitchell said...

Eric,

Thank you for the kind words!! I was so glad to hear your bass voice singing out last night!! Awesome!!

Philip and Stephanie Howell said...

Jimmy! I am seriously laughing out loud about Mike getting you back. The prank you played on him in June was horrible. Go Mike! I can't wait to hear about it from Mike.

I hope your days have gotten brighter. I'm excited about Sunday! See ya!

Steph