Thursday, August 14, 2008

Recap

Yesterday was a bit more wild than I thought it would be. After the breakfast, I met with Cameron Cook and we worked on our evening Oasis worship last night, then I got to work on other things and totally forgot to fill you in on Tuesday's action packed events.

I was honored to be a part of CAC's revisioning of The Amazing Race! I was merely a driver. No more than that. And I was supposed to just go where they told me even when I knew our destination might be in the opposite direction! That was hard to do, but I managed pretty well.

We left the CAC parking lot and traveled to:

The Big Dam Bridge Road
Pulaski Tech (Old Expo Center)
Little Rock Zoo
UALR-Welcome Center & Fountain
Clinton Library
Somers Avenue Church of Christ
Linens N Things
Barnes and Noble
Target
The Old Mill
Sherwood Humane Society
Sylvan Hills Church of Christ

At these stops, the group would take pictures, find clues, meet new people, watch videos, play games and buy things. What a crazy day!! I had a lot of fun and I know the teens did. Can't wait to do it again soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome stuff, Jimmy!

The Old Mill would make a nice pit stop on the real Amazing Race! TTOW!!