Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hairy and Not So Hairy Days

I was looking at some old pics that some friends on Facebook
posted and tagged the other day and found some doozies!!
Thought I would share them with you, dear readers.

Back in 1994 when I thought it would be cool to shave my head. Turned out not to be so cool!! And yes those were the days that I had a gross fixation with purple. You can't see them, but my shoes were even purple!


This was me and my "other family." Grew all this out for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in 2001 at Harding University. Don't I look like a mountain man?!?


There I am yet again with some extra bushiness going on!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

TTOW, Jimmy!

BJ and Tyler would be so proud!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I remember the purple shoes!!!