Saturday, March 01, 2008

A Long Time Coming


After a month-long hiatus from blogging, I am now back on the scene!

Being in a foreign country with limited Internet access for a huge chunk of February, then traveling to Tulsa to sing at a friend's funeral followed by prepping the following weekend to take a large group to Russellville, AR for the annual youth rally CHRISTeens, I made a decision to come back to the blog kingdom in March.

From the responses and calls of concern from family and friends, it looks like I stayed out a little too long for comfort. Well, I am back. I have too many stories to tell and pictures to share from the past month to stay away any longer.

I will share some more with you later, but for now, let this pic of Big Ben in "foggy London town" whet your appetite.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eh, Jimmy!

Nice to hear from you again, old chap! Cheers!

TTOW!

Brad Palmore said...

Missed you, Jimmy. Good to have you back in blogdom.