Monday, March 24, 2008

The Mohawk Challenge Redux

I have changed my mohawk challenge to the teens up a bit. I have told them that if they can bring enough friends for the 7-12 graders to total 65 on the morning of the 30th (this Sunday morning when my friend, Jim Gardner, will be speaking here) that I will shave my hair in the form of a mohawk and dye it hot pink. Originally, the deal was for each of them to bring 2 friends. Well, with a group that regularly numbers 30-35 on any given Sunday, I realized that this number could have been too high. So I changed the challenge to see if they will double the teens this Sunday. Wow! What do you think? Will it happen?!?

3 comments:

Justin said...

I may bring my four kids to AR just to see your Mohawk!

Jimmy Mitchell said...

Justin!

I am getting a little nervous because of the calls I have gotten from others that have said they will bring more and more teens!!

Philip and Stephanie Howell said...

I can't wait to see that pink mohawk!