Friday, March 21, 2008

LTC 2008

We are here in Rogers, AR, with the annual Leadership Training for Christ. This is the first time that it is not held in Tulsa, OK. Kinda sad because those are my ole stomping grounds but kinda not because it is not that far for us and I hear the venue is much better here in the Embassy Suites.

We have a pretty good crew. About 60 of us Northsiders (that includes parents and teens) are here at LTC this year. It has been a blessing to work with such a great group of people!!

Ran into an old friend of mine from the Green Country Christian Academy days in Tulsa. That was cool playing catch-up!

Also had another celebrity sighting. I will blog more on that tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Celebrity sighting?!

I can't wait, man!

Brad Palmore said...

Are you at Southside in Rogers? That's my home church. Say "hello" to everyone for us.