Saturday, March 22, 2008

Celebrity Sighting


This is a picture of the guys that comprise the Christian singing group, 4Him. While eating at the Market Place here in Rogers, AR, yesterday with my buddy, Greg T, I looked up and saw Marty Magehee-the second guy from the left.

Now you need to understand, this is one of my favorite groups of all time, so it was cool when he walked over and talked to us for a while before going to his table to eat. He is now working with a congregation in Bentonville, AR.

I have seen them 2 times in concert and am sad that they have gone their separate ways to continue to work in ministry throughout the States. If you have not heard these guys, you need to go out and get a CD now! Great stuff!!

Just thought that I would share that with you.

Happy Easter to all!! May God bless you as you spend good, quality time with your families!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Jimmy!

It's really nice to meet someone you admire! I am in the throws of March Madness! Gotta run and check my brackets, man!

TTOW!!