Monday, January 14, 2008

Tattoo

We had another great night of Eating Meat! This time with the 10-12 graders. And they beat the 7-9 grade number. Last week there were 12 in the study. Tonight there were 16! Getting off to a great start I would say.

I will leave you with this. My friend recently got another tattoo. It is that of a cross inscribed with words that I think are extremely fitting for our theme in 2008 at Northside church (and I can't put it in the full Greek because blogspot doesn't offer this so here is the transliteration): a charis tou Theou - By the Grace of God. How fitting!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fitting, indeed!

That is a much better tattoo than the "FF" one featured on The Amazing Race. The "FF" stands for Fast Forward, which allows teams to skip all tasks and head straight to the pit stop!