Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Worn and Torn

I am now officially "meeting"ed out!! I am exhausted from the last few meeting stuffed days.

Monday Morn: The staff met for an hour and a half to discuss life in the Kingdom here.

Tuesday Morn: Elders/Ministers met for 3 hours to discuss leading and nurturing the flock.

Tuesday Eve: Elders/Deacons/Ministers met for an hour and a half to discuss financial and budgetary items for the future.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that these meetings needed to take place and they will do some good, but I feel worn and torn from the rapid succession in which they came! I look forward now to spending some good quality time with Sean today before he leaves for Buda this weekend. I love him and know that God is blessing more than can be understood.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know you may feel worn and torn, but it's a good 'worn and torn'!

May God continue to bless your efforts, Jimmy!