Friday, August 31, 2007

Tyler Bound

I am headed over to Tyler in a few minutes to visit with my family and watch a couple of my boys from the youth group play some 6-man football against King's Academy. Both Clayton and Kyle B are playing offense and defense this year for the Faith Academy Flames and they have told me that this night will be history in the making. I hope that their words hold true. Gonna meet up with my Dad, Bro-In-Law and Nephew to see the battle on the field. Then I am headed over to Mario's restaurant to be a guest headliner with the main act, Misti P (my sister who sings there every weekend). It's going to shape up to be a full day today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you have safe journey to Tyler, Jimmy!

It's always good to be with family during long holiday weekends. My brothers and sister are all here this weekend. Family is one of God's richest blessings!