Friday, August 10, 2007

So Much To Do In Such A Short Time

There are some things that I have promised myself I will do before I leave this beautiful place and I would like to list them below for you dear reader.

Now the first list is comprised of things I would like to do again before I depart. Here goes:
  1. Eat once more at Opie's in Spicewood! Would be cool to do it with Allan, but that probably won't happen.
  2. Walk the Riverwalk in San Antonio.
  3. Visit IKEA Swedish Furniture Outlet (OK this is really El's idea, but I thought it was pretty cool.)
  4. Have a slice of pie and some coffee at Pie Happy Hour at the Bluebonnet Cafe.
  5. Substitute at the school one last time.
  6. Spend more time with Jim, Greg and Ann!
  7. Roll around in a meadow of bluebonnets! Not gonna happen!!
Here is a list of things that I have not done but would really like to do:
  1. Head over to Fredericksburg to visit the shops and have some yum German food.
  2. Take El to the Bob Bullock Museum of Texas. I have been once, but she has not and she would love it!
  3. Go see what is so good about Chuy's Mexican.
  4. Visit the Alamo.
  5. Go to The Backyard and hear a live concert. This is not likely to happen.
  6. Hear some dueling pianos at the Ivory Cat.
  7. See and shop at the completed Galleria at Bee Cave.
That is just what I can think of for now. I am sure there is more, but that is all at this moment in time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Jimmy!

That's quite a to-do list! Just the things you have done are impressive enough. Good Luck!!