Monday, August 27, 2007

Early Bird

I can't believe that I got here in the office before Bob Sears! For those of you that know, this is quite a feat!! The reason for this marvel is the 6:15 Senior Sunrise at Marble Falls High School. It was the first year for this event. Basically a time for all of the seniors to come together on the first day to be pumped up by their new principal, Mr. Roberts, and to watch as the sun rises on their first day as seniors. I thought that the idea was great. And it was good to see Thomas G, Kirsten I, Karla Mc, Katherine P, Josh J, Becca N, Ari H, Carina G, Berrilyn D, and others as they geared up for their first day back. A wonderful way to get things started.

I am getting ready for a short meeting with my friend, Todd Lewis. It will be great to spend a little time with him before I leave this place.

I will be back in a little while to share some of the good times from our Back To School day on the lake this past Saturday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget!

The early bird always gets the worm!