Friday, August 03, 2007

Misc

I tell ya! I am still walking around with the great blessing of Kadesh in my heart and mind! If you are a YM or a student, please do yourself a favor and go check it out. It will help you stretch and grow.

------

Please pray for my family and me as we seek God's guidance through the raising of a little one and everything else you might think of!

------

It was sure great to see my old compadre, Allan Stanglin, for a (too) short amount of time on Wednesday evening. I hope to be seeing him soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm always praying for you Jimmy. If you want to know what it's like raising a little one, just ask my brother, Josh. He and Kim are the proud parents of a baby boy, Joel Caleb. I'm not sure you knew about that. I forgot to tell you when you came in July.