Friday, September 21, 2007

What More Can Happen?!?

This morning, the Jeep that I purchased on Tuesday would not start. It wasn't the starter. What had happened to the battery? I did not know.

I am glad that I called my old buddy, Greg. Now, if you know Greg you would know that he has pretty much done it all and is very good at everything he puts his mind and hands to! He came over and looked at the battery and told me that it was not a maintenance-free one. And it had not been maintained by the former owner. The poor guy was probably like me-No Idea! Anyway, we filled them and jumped the batt.

Then, after lunch with John W and Ann G, we got out in my Jeep and it would not even turn over. Providentially, Vic C was at Janie's and he jumped the batt. I then took it over to Wal-Mart for a new batt and clean cables.

Hopefully-Prayerfully-That was all it was.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I spend money that I don't really have!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jimmy!

You really are having quite a time with that jeep! I'll keep praying for you. Things will get better! I promise, man!