Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm Missing It All!!

Since my lovely wife and baby have been away, I have missed them dearly. AND I have already missed some stepping stones in my daughter's life!! And I don't like that one bit. While in Arkansas, a few things have happened:

1 - Jenniva's first tooth popped out of the gums!

2 - She is now officially a rug rat because she is crawling all over the place! I have not been able to see her fully crawl yet.

3 - She is now talking more than ever and I can't wait to hear those silly sounds.

It sure is hard to be away during this period. I am in constant supplication to DAD. Here are a few things at the top of my prayer list now. Please consider them. The church here needs a new youth minister ASAP and we need someone to buy our house. Please take that to God for us!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jimmy,

I know you miss your wife and little one an awful lot! I'll pray for your church to get a new youth minister and that your house sells. That's what Christian friends are for!

Jimmy Mitchell said...

Eric!

Thank you so much for all of your comments and the constant prayers that you are lifting up for my family. You are a dear friend and true man of God.

Anonymous said...

I had a little heart to heart with Jenniva today. I told her she needed to wait to start pulling up until you get here. Hopefully, she will take my advice. You better hurry!!!!!!

It is obvious that she is a daddy's girl. Every time Phillip walked in the room, her eyes followed him with amazement. She has not forgotten you!!!! Jenniva is looking forward to her daddy getting here!!!

Thanks for allowing me to help you and Elizabeth out by keeping Jenniva while Elizabeth went to work these past couple of weeks. I'VE LOVED IT!!!! So has Kayla. Kayla walks past her a couple of times a day and says, "Oh, how sweet. She is just like a baby doll." Then she kisses her finger and puts her finger on Jenniva's head. It is too cute!

Jenniva is an awesome baby and I'm going to miss her. I told Elizabeth that she needed to get ready because I got attached and I'll probably love all over Jenniva when I see her at Northside.

See ya soon!!!!