Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hit the Road, Jack

Getting ready to hit the road yet again! This time I will be hauling a load of furniture and living necessities for EL and J-Boo. We are closing on the house tomorrow afternoon and I am gonna be there ready to move some goodies into our new place. I will have a short time with my 2 sweet girls and then head back on Saturday. A lot of time on the road in a short period.

Anyway, Greg is coming over with me to help load the U-Haul up in a few, so I better get ready to go to work!

I have been without my girls for a week and a half now and it's not really that fun. I have been getting some good reading in lately, though. I am 10 pages away from one I started the other day and getting ready for the next one. That part helps me out quite a bit!

Next post will be from the road.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jimmy!

I hope your journey's a safe one. If you have a moment, you can come see me Thursday or Friday sometime!

By the way, if you want some good reading, the Harry Potter series can't be beat, especially with the final book being released this year!

TTOW!

Trish said...

Jimmy! I met your beautiful baby girl! We are very excited to have you coming "home" to Northside and look forward to your work with the youth! Be careful in your travels and see you soon!

Trish Jones