Friday, October 13, 2006

Shaping Young Hearts

I apologize once again for the sporadic blogging. With the new house, cleaning out the old one, counseling and subbing, I am constantly out of the office. I think next week will be a little slower.

I did something new yesterday. I substituted for 1st grade! What an experience and a hugely full day. I now have so much respect for Julie Bridges (whose class I taught) and others like her that work with elementary children. You have to be cut from a certain kind of special, patient, compassionate cloth to spend your days teaching young hearts and minds. Julie, you have what it takes and you are a great example to others out there and to people like me! Teachers: Thank you for all that you do! May you be blessed as you bless others along the way!!

----------

Well, now I am off to have my blood drawn for cholesterol screening. What fun!

1 comment:

Joice Family said...

Don't you read your e-mail?