Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Settling Down

Well, we are finally starting to settle down in our new place. This past weekend was a blur with the signing on Friday, moving the majority of our stuff from the 'Mitchell Mansion', going to the football game and 5th Quarter, then moving all of the heavy stuff on Saturday and now getting it all unpacked and put in the right place according to Elizabeth's instructions. I am beginning to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

I want to gratefully thank Roy Swann, Jerry & Cindy Jamar (+ Kassidie), Berrilynn Daniell, Karla McCoy, Thomas Levens, Jasmine Nelson, Allan Stanglin and Sean Luke Henderson for helping us haul and lift heavy things! You guys saved me from a herniated disk!

I also want to thank George and Brad Offutt for all that you have done for EL and me! You are great! Where would we be without you guys?

EL and I now can't wait to have someone over to the new digs!!

------------

Now I am looking forward to spending some time today with our newly hired minister, Greg Neill. He is coming into town with his fam to househunt and see the sights here in Marble Falls, America! I am going to show and tell what I know.

No comments: