Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Many Stories

Have I got a lot to tell you!

Sunday morning, Elizabeth and I helped with the new Spanish Ministry that has begun in the last month. I lead the singing in Spanish and helped with the Communion. It was great to see the growth! We went from 10 the Sunday before last to 17 this past Sunday. We are growing!

---------

That afternoon, Elizabeth and I headed over to Villa Antonia on 1431 near Austin for my first wedding to officiate! I was very nervous, to say the least. The rehearsal and wedding ceremony went very well. Many people came to me afterward and told me that the ceremony was one of the best that they had heard. Even the wedding planner (who works for the Villa and was on the 5th wedding that weekend) exclaimed how the ceremony was on of the best she had heard. I can't say that any of that was me, though. I have God and my good buddy, Jim Gardner, to thank for all of the help and guidance. I can now say that I have officiated 1 wedding and 1 funeral without any hitches. Thank you, Jim, for your great insight and support! I owe you big time!

I will post some pics of the wedding now!

No comments: