Saturday, October 11, 2008

Northside Youth Loft

I am so glad to say that the unfinished room upstairs in Northside's Outreach Building is going to soon become the Youth Loft! 8 hard-working souls made it up to the building this morning to clean out what will soon be our new space for teen (7-12) class, devotionals, meetings, playing and just plain hanging.

I knew the number would be low with Race For the Cure and Silver Dollar City Church of Christ Family Weekend going on, but it is the second Saturday and I wasn't able to go to either of those, so I thought it would be a great time to get this thing shaped up! We worked hard for a little over 2 and a half hours and...we got it done!!!!! YEAH!!

Big thanks to Stephanie Howell for doing some work earlier this week. Also to Chad McNew, Brad Ferrell, Leavon Bowers, Melita Porter, Logan Porter, Elizabeth Mitchell, and even little Boodle! I thank you from the bottom of my heart! So does the rest of the youth group and parents.

I will post pictures as the new Northside Youth Room progresses.

No comments: