Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Celebrity On My Plane



So I'm in LA waiting on my plane for Chicago when a young girl walks in to board for the first class call. Accompanied by an older gentleman carrying her bags, she arrived just in time for them to open the door and call for first class passengers.

I thought that she might be a celeb since the man did not get on with her but watched her all the way to the plane. And since she had some pretty big shades on. At first I thought it was Lindsay Lohan-the long red hair threw me off. But then as I looked at her face a little closer, I thought that it might be Rumer Willis, the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.

So just now I googled her name to see if any snooping photog might have gotten her on Saturday as she prepared to travel. I hit the jackpot!! It was Rumer Willis. On my plane to Chicago. Pretty cool.

That brings me to number 8 on my celebrity sightings.

No comments: