Thursday, July 17, 2008

Why So Serious?!?


What was, I thought, just a small group of students and parents who made plans to stay up late after the final night of a rousing VBS and view the special premiere of the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, became much more than I thought. It went from 20 to 30. Then it climbed to 35. And now it has tipped up over the 40 mark. It may even be 50. Wild!!

Anyway, I know I am just begging to wear my body and brain out again by staying up for a midnight movie after a full week of VBS. It is just too much fun!

The above picture was created some students (Tyler, Jennifer, Wayne, Parker, and Cole) in my youth group and their friends that will soon be in the group whether they know it or not. I just had to share it with you because I think that they did an amazing job.

-----

VBS was wondermous!! Dawn Mitchell is a powerhouse leader and worker! I will post some blogs and pics in the near future.

-----

Boodle did great during the procedure this morning. The scope showed clear shots of upper GI. They did a biopsy and we will get the results on the 30th. She and El are at home getting some well deserved rest. Thank you for your prayers!!

No comments: