Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Vegetable

I am quickly becoming a vegetable.

This, of course, is due the all the recent work and play with the Northside crew!!

Last night, I took 13 to meet up with the Robinson and Center youth group and have a wild lock-in. I was gone from 8:30-8:30!

Never slept 'til I got home.

I actually took a 3 and a half hour nap before getting up and going back to the building to meet up with 7 different students for our S3: Second Saturday Servants. We walked around in the heat of the day (from about 2:00-4:00) hanging some advertisements about our great VBS beginning tomorrow.

I then did some work in my office and came home about 5:30 tonight. Things are starting to get blurry now.

So I got to spend some quality time this weekend playing with and getting to know 21 students from my ministry. What a wild and wacky crew-also very sweet, striving hearts.

I am a very blessed man to be doing what I do and working with these great and wonderful people!

I will be posting some choice pics from several recent events soon, but as for right now, I am going to get some well needed rest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you, Jimmy!

Sleep tight! TTOW!!