Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Long Days

I am sitting here at 11:04 p.m. waiting on my food as it is nuked in the microwave. El has gone to bed already. She gets up at the crack o' dawn to travel over to National Park Community College for an exciting course in Organic Chemistry!

Anyway, as to why I am eating so late, the day was just so wild that I just did not have time for dinner. Too much going on. And with the Elders/Ministers meeting right after Wednesday evening class and Oasis, it is just plain wrong to not grab a quick bite before the appointed time!! I will blog more tomorrow about how this week full of VBS setup has been going.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It had been a busy summer, indeed!

VBS will be a a very fun and spiritual event this year! I am looking forward to Tommy South's uplifting lessons!

TTOW!