Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Quote Of The Day

"Good equippers do it like Jesus did it: recruit twelve, graduate eleven, and focus on three." - Lynn Anderson

----------

For the next few weeks I am going to be focusing on a great group of teens and tweens in the 7-12 grade. I will be passing the baton on to them as I leave. I am so proud of the strength that they exhibit. Now, more than ever, it is time for each and every one of them to use the gifts that they have been given for the edification and building up of the body. They have been given the challenge to be encouragers that are constantly positive and to know that the future holds great things.

I look to the strong guidance of Jim DuBose, John Kirk and Mike Sykora, along with others, to lead and aid the continual spiritual growth of the youth in the Village. The men listed here and the other young parents are highly capable mentors in the faith and I know that the youth will lean heavily upon them in this time of transition.

I also look forward to what God has in store for this group in the next leader. So many blessings are coming this way!

No comments: