Friday, December 30, 2005

I have not blogged very much in the past few days quite frankly because I did not know what to say. So much has been going on around here lately and so much has been going through my head. I am spinning around.

I am excited and happy!

I am frustrated and sad.

I am torn between two loves.

I am emotionally exhausted.

For those of you that do not know. My wife, Elizabeth, and I are moving to a new work down in Marble Falls, Texas. We are happy about the new work and I look forward to working once again with my friend, Jim Gardner. I can't wait to get to know Allan Stanglin and Mrs. Ann. The youth group is exciting and ready to grow.

But, I love the people here so much and will miss them more than words can express. The youth here mean the world to me and it hurts me to leave them. I wan them to know not to take it personally. But, there is nothing I can say to ease the pain of loss. I am going through it, too.

Everyone on both ends has been supportive and helpful. Thank you for everything.

All the wisdom.

All the advice.

All the love.

1 comment:

Rick Northen said...

I couldn't have said it any better than toney has! God is sending you, Jimmy, just as He has sent me and JG to new places. toney does need to say it a little better though....YOU DA MAN!