Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Letting Go

Think you're in control? Think again. I can't stand it when someone thinks they are in control of others lives, let alone their own. I get mad at myself when I have the gall to believe that I am in control of others or myself. The hard truth of the matter is we are not in control of much in this life.

God is!

When we finally stop spinning around from the backlash that comes from our desperate attempts to do things our way, we will settle down and see that He, and He alone, is in control of everything.

He molds.
He shapes.
He leads.
He calls.
He guides.

Why? Because He is the only omniscient being and everything would just go to garbage otherwise. When we think we know best, we don't. Our heavenlyFather needs to be given the reins. Folks, it is so much better that way.

No comments: