Thursday, January 26, 2006

Clean Up

Today is the designated office clean up and out before I leave. It is really a bittersweet day for me. I am really excited about beginning a new work and continuing a strong relationship with my friend Jim Gardner. At the same time I am sad to leave the family and youth I truly love and cherish in my heart.

I will be taking a group of 7-12 graders out to lunch today for the last time and I am praying that I will get through without bawling my eyes out. They don't know just how much they mean to me.

Keep me, Elizabeth and the family here in your thoughts and prayers.

-------

Thank you, Diane! Our talk this morning means a lot to me.

-------

Mama Milligan, hang in there. I will miss being able to talk with you every day. It was a joy to work with you. God bless you and Johnny.

No comments: