Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Just A Little Talk...

This morning, I was blessed to have one of my mentors, Rick Northen, visit with me in the office and spend some quality time in prayer with our Father. How great it is to be able to have someone(other than a spouse)to share, vent, dream and talk to God with. Before Jim Gardner left for Texas and Rick left for Cambodia, we would meet together early every Sunday morning to talk with one another and God. This morning all the great memories came flooding back as we bowed before the throne to bring words of praise and supplication. Rick, thank you for stopping by and lifting me up!

How many of you out there have a prayer partner? If you don't, I encourage you to find a confidant that will kneel with you in communion with God through Jesus. Start the year out by building a relationship with a brother or sister in Christ and refreshing/renewing your life conversation with God. There is no better way!

No comments: