Thursday, November 02, 2006

Today

Today...
Jerry, Scott and Dennis are working in the trenches and holes that they have dug for the new sprinkler system. It is getting very close now!

Today...
I have been watching a young man that has been expelled from Colt Elementary. His mother did not take off from work and needed someone to watch over him while she was in the office. I took some time out to show him around the office, a little bit of what I do, my new house, and the Youth House. We spent some time playing with his toys and playing Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter on PS2.

Today...
I have heard disheartening news of the struggle it has been for my mom to move into her new house. The seller has broken many legally binding items in the contract and is being very rude to my family in FL. My mom, being a Christian, does not want to take the seller to court, so there is not much that she can do right now. Keep her and the rest involved in your prayers as they go through this ordeal.

Today...
Civilians from Marble Falls are lining up right now to show support for the Fallen Soldier procession on 281.

Today...
I am going to spend the whole evening with my sweetheart!!

Today...
Is a good day

No comments: