Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Latest




Here is the latest that has been happening on the Marble Falls front:


Thursday-I subbed for the Middle School and had some great classes.


Friday-I worked at the office, ate lunch with Allan (who I haven't seen in a long, long time), and prepped for our 5th Quarter for the last football game of the season: Marble Falls vs. Burnet-what a wild game-2 of our guys got hurt one right after the other-Big John Bird (Marble Falls) and then Thomas Levens (Burnet). They are doing fine now.


The 5th Quarter brought 30+ teens and friends to our new house. I got to meet some teens that are from the school and community. The pictures you see are from the party!


Saturday-Kyle B, Thomas G and I babysat for the ladies patriotic brunch. It was fun. We watched Ice Age and played Ratchet & Clank in the Youth House.


That evening, EL and I sat out on the newly uncluttered back patio and played Gin while the sun went down. We only played a few games because it got cold quick.


This morning-In class we talked about how to love people that we can't stand. We came to the conclusion that it's a lot easier said than done, but that it is what Jesus calls us to do as His radical disciples.


Tonight-I will fill you in on the happenings tomorrow afternoon with more pictures to accompany.

No comments: