Wednesday, November 22, 2006

High and Dry

Here I am, left by my local colleagues to hang in the wind! The entire church family is meeting in the auditorium to have a special Thanksgiving Service. Allan, our Associate Minister, has skipped town to be with family. Bryce, our worship leader, has skedaddled over to OK. Our new preacher, Greg Neill, has not yet moved here. So that leave little old me-the youth guy (who Allan lovingly refers to as the Volleyball Net Coordinator)-to come up with a plan. I will try to do the same for you one day!!

Well, I used the word local in the first sentence for a reason. My precher buddy Jim from another state has sent me some thoughts to help me have a nice devotional this evening. I now think that I will be able to stumble through somehow. Thank you, Jim, for all your help!

No comments: