Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Shower of Blessings





This past Sunday evening, EL and I were showered for our baby that is soon to be here! Wow, the days keep flying by. Anyway, our church family here is the greatest. They have given to us time and time again. So much so that A.L. Hahn jokingly took me aside and told me that we were not allowed to buy another house or have another baby in at least a year. He got no argument from me or a tired EL. We are so grateful to this family for blessing us in every way possible. There are no words that can describe how we feel about this congregation. Ms. Ann, our secretary, informed us that the baby will not be ours but will be the whole church's to pamper and spoil and raise. What fun! We are so excited!!

1 comment:

Joice Family said...

I'm ready to see pictures of "my roomies" little roomie. I feel like I am getting a new roommate! Congrats on everything.