Monday, November 27, 2006

Experience

I have been getting my feet wet recently by speaking in the pulpit while Allan has been away. Although I don't feel like I am cut out to be a preacher, I do enjoy the experience of talking to the entire congregation from time to time. It keeps me on my toes!

------------

Last night 40 from this church family(it was our youth time with some older couples that decided to tag along) traveled over to the Driftwood 8 Theatre to see "Facing the Giants"- a movie about football with a strong Christian message. It was great. It is very evident that this movie does not have any actors, but after a while you forget all about that because the message is so powerful. If their is a theatre near you showing this film, I encourage you to take your church family to see it. It refreshed and renewed my heart for action.

No comments: