Thursday, April 06, 2006

Too Tired

Yesterday, I was in a bad mood for the better part of the day and I think I know why now. My sleeping cycle has been off for quite a while. I just can't go to sleep at night! No matter how I try, that 'reconciling peace that rest begets' will not wash over me. It leaves me in a funk for a long time.

Because I was so sleep deprived, I droned on and on in class last night and the students could feel that I just did not have it in me. Just one of those days, I guess. Sorry to put you through that.

Well, that was remedied today because I rested more today than I have since I have moved to the great state of Texas. I feel like a million bucks and I am ready to take on the world!! I am no longer too tired. How great that feels.

--------------

Jim, I hope that you are having a blast back in our old stomping grounds. Say Hi to everyone for me and tell them that I miss them so much!

--------------

Village youth, it is so great to hear from you through emails! Keep them coming. I miss you and pray to God for you to get a great new youth guy. How are thing in J'Ville, Fountain Lake and the Village? Also, if you start a new blog, let me know by commenting here or emailing me so that I can post you on this site.

No comments: