Sunday, September 07, 2008

Epiphyseal Plate

"Tuesday afternoon, I was just sitting down to a bible study with Dannie S when my cell rang. There had been a mishap at daycare and Jenniva couldn't stand on her right leg. I immediately took her to the Dr. and had it X-Rayed. Not broken. But severely bruised and swollen. She still won't stand on it. Keep little Boodle in your prayers."

This quote is taken directly from my blog post Friday morning. Later that evening, El and I were called by the Pediatrician. The Radiologist saw what she didn't. It has been fractured! Boodle has what they call a 'Toddler Fracture.' It will not be set in a cast but will heal over the course of 2-3 weeks. It broke on the growth plate. Really sad. Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for Jenniva, Jimmy!

Your class today was GREAT!

TTOW!!