Thursday, June 05, 2008

Boodle


17 months ago today, a sweet little bundle arrived.

Jenniva came into our lives.

And nothing has been the same since.

In amazing ways!!

I can't think of life without her.

We lovingly call her Boodle-short for Jenniboodle. She has completely swept us off of our feet and put so much joy and light in our hearts.

I get misty just thinking about her.

She is so sweet.

Even when she throws wild temper tantrums!

What I Love About My Sweet Girl:

I love the way she hugs my arm or leg or chair with her little head!

I love how she lights up when she sees a ball, or anything round for that matter, and yells "Bee!"

I love how she bounces up and down, her version of dancing, when she hears any music or singing!

I love her grabbing something she thinks she is not supposed to have, looking back with that mischievous grin, and taking off in the other direction just hoping that DaDa will come chasing after!

I love when she hollers really loud when MaMa and DaDa are not paying enough attention to her-and then letting loose the huge dimples when we do look.

I love that she gets jealous of anyone or anything that is in MaMa or DaDa's lap.

I love when she shouts out and makes silly noises just for the fun of it!

I love when she brings her book to me and wants to sit in my lap!

I love breakfast time together!

I love when she splashes so wildly in the bathtub that I get drenched!

I love when she reaches for me when she is in MaMa's arms. That rarely happens.

I love when she picks up trash, takes it to the can and throws it in!

---------

I could go on and on, but that will be it for now.

No comments: